Tuesday 25 January 2011

my first experiment

okay so last night i downloaded the one month trial version of after effects, i thought if i download it i can start to use it while im getting the money together to buy the full program. i watched a couple of tutorials to get an idea of how to use the program and then spent about 6 hours having a go at making my own video. its only about a minute long and i only did the first verse and chorus but i thought there was no point spending time doing the full song now ive got a good idea of how to use the program. I am pretty pleased with this experiment and now i need to choose an artist and 2 of their songs to focus on and create a kinetic typography video for each one. I have soo much music in my itunes library its impossible for me to just choose a song so i am going to ask people on facebook and ask friends for song or artist recommendations and hopefully by next week i will have chosen some songs and started working on them. at the moment i am really pleased with how much i have managed to get done already, by this time on the last project i had only just started my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment