Monday 28 February 2011

update

I started work on my first song a couple of weeks ago and was hoping to have it finished by now but the adobe after effects trial i was using ran out :O so the 2 weeks we had off college i couldn't do any work towards my final pieces. I had been thinking about buying the full adobe cs5 master collection for a while but didn't have any money until easter but luckily my grandad decided to save the day and lend me the money. so i ordered the programs last week and they arrived saturday morning but because it was the student edition i had to send off some information to prove i was a student so i couldn't install the programs this weekend but the verification number came today so when i get home i am going to install them and i will be able to get stuck in to both projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment